- 4-piston DH brake designed with input from World Cup champion Aaron Gwin
- 16mm hybrid pistons (composite/stainless steel) and CNC cooling fins for improved heat dissipation
- Drilled lever blades, hinged master cylinder clamp, Matchmaker/I-Spec compatible
- Tool free reach adjust with click-detents for fine tuning
- More precise pad tolerances reduce unwanted pad play
- Includes master cylinder, caliper, semi-metallic pads, caliper mounting bolts, hose (1900mm rear/1000mm front), banjo, olive and barb, stainless steel hardware
- Rotor and adapter sold separately
In 2016, TRP began working with reigning world cup champion Aaron Gwin. Out of the gate, he was impressed with the initial level of performance, but he did have a list of improvements needed to achieve world cup winning performance.
Working closely with the TRP development team, improvements were made in nearly every part of the brake and tested on the world cup circuit throughout the season. The result is G-Spec, Aaron Gwin asked and we delivered every detail.
We took most of those changes and put them into the more affordable standard Quadiem. This brake features a lever made from cast aluminum and a forged/CNC’d caliper. Both of which have been given a sleek painted silver finish. It also features a new dimpled and drilled lever blade designed by specifically by Gwin. In the brake riders will also find hybrid pistons (ceramic/steel) for improved heat dissipation, tool free indexed reach adjust and cooling fins on the caliper.
- Four hybrid piston caliper (ceramic/steel)
- CNC cooling fins on caliper
- Split hinged handlebar clamp
- I-Spec b, I-Spec ll (XT and XTR only) or matchmaker compatible with correct TRP adapter to match shifter
- Ergonomic dimpled and drilled alloy lever designed by Aaron Gwin
- Mineral oil
- Weight: 320g (front)