Ragley Marley 27.5" Frame
Ragley Marley 27.5" Frame
Select 'Add to Cart' to choose color and size.
Ragley's Marley is the alloy version of the Piglet, designed for trail and all-mountain use, best suited for a 120mm-140mm fork.
- Want to do a full custom build?
- We can help you pick your components, hand-build your wheels, source the parts, and assemble it for you!
- Discounts available for custom builds, contact for more information!
Introducing the new and improved 2017 Ragley Marley:
Re-launched in 2016, the new Marley quickly became known as one of the best trail hardtails around; with many media test wins to its name including the much coveted ‘2016 Hardtail of the Year’ award! Designed for exploration, adventure and play, the Marley leans towards the aggressive end of the trail bike spectrum with a long front centre, short chainstays, low standover and slack headangle. If you are not familiar with the Ragley range: the Marley is the Alloy version of the Steel Piglet.
Building on the success of the original, we wanted the new Marley to keep the soul of the original frame by retaining as many of the its features as possible: 3 Finger Bridge, Taperlite seat tube, seat stay mounted disc brake calliper and fun All Mountain/Trail geometry. To bring the frame right up to date we have reduced weight and added a whole host of new features such as 27.5” wheel compatibility, custom butted aircraft grade 6061-T6 Aluminium tubing, a 44/56mm tapered head tube to keep the front low, seat stay mounted post disc brake mount, better tyre & stand-over clearance and dropper post cable routing.
Our updated trail geometry has been designed from the ground up for the new 27.5” wheel size: dropping the bottom bracket to an aggressive 305mm. We loved the 425mm chain stay length on the old frame so much that we redesigned the 3 finger bridge to save weight and make clearance for the bigger wheels without the need for longer stays. When coupled with a 130mm travel fork and a short stem, the 65.5˚ head angle (67˚ in the Sag), low BB, bigger wheels and revised geometry result in improved grip, a smoother ride, impeccable trail handling and stability which should see you going up, along and down faster than ever before!
The new Marley is for people that ride with their saddle up as much as their saddle down. At home on any terrain; from tearing around your local trail centre, snaking down your local singletrack or back country adventures in the middle of nowhere; it will push your skills to new limits and beyond!
- • Head Angle: 65.5˚Static (67˚ Sagged at 25%)
- • Seat Angle: 72˚
- • Chain stay length: 425mm
- • Seat post: 31.6mm
- • Rear Axle: 10mm x 135mm QR
- • Seat Collar: 34.9mm
- • Front Derailleur: 34.9mm Band Top Pull
- • BB Shell: 73mm BSA
- • Headset: 44/56mm Tapered - ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/40
- • Colour Options: Blue or Acid Green
- • Wheel Size: 27.5”
- • Max Tyre Size: 2.4”
- • Size Options: S - 15”, M - 17”, L – 19”, XL 21”
- • Weight: 4.6lbs/2.1kgs (17” Frame)
- All Mountain/Trail frame
- Custom butted 6061-T6 Heat treated aluminium tubing
- Fork range: Optimised for a 130mm fork but can accommodate 120/130/140mm forks
- Updated Trail geometry designed for 27.5” wheels
- Taperlite Seat tube
- Three Finger” chainstay bridge is exclusive to Ragley, and allows massive tyre clearance and gives resilience to any attempted chainsuck/derailment. You can fit 27.5” wheels with 2.4in rubber without any chainring or tyre clearance issues.
- Bolt on Cable guides located on the underside of the top tube allow for neat and tidy adaptable routing to suit your set up
- Seat stay mounted post disc brake mount (Max rotor size: 180mm)
- ISCG 05 Tabs
- 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- ISO 4210 Certified
- Frame comes with Ragley Chain stay protector and Ragley QR Seatclamp
DISCLAIMER: Ragley's are sent over here from the UK, so expect up to 12 days for shipment. Also, Ragley is a small operation, and at times may be out of stock of some choices. You will be contacted if there is an issue fulfilling your order.