Ragley Mmmbop 27.5" Frame
Ragley Mmmbop 27.5" Frame
Select 'Add to Cart' to choose color and size.
Ragley's Mmmbop is the Alloy version of the Steel Bluepig, designed for all-mountain/enduro riding.
- Want to do a full custom build?
- We can help you pick your components, hand-build your wheels, source the parts, and assemble it for you!
- Discounts available for custom builds, contact for more information!
First launched back in 2008, the original Mmmbop defined what a modern All Mountain Alloy hardtail frame should be: Strong, light, stiff, adaptable, agile and huge fun to ride! In case you are not familiar with the Ragley range: the Mmmbop is the Alloy version of the Steel Bluepig.
Building on the success of the original, we wanted the new Mmmbop to keep the soul of the old frame by retaining as many of its features as possible: 3 Finger Bridge, Taperlite seat tube and chain stay mounted disc brake calliper. To bring the frame right up to date we have added a whole host of new features such as 27.5” wheel compatibility, custom butted aircraft grade 6061-T6 Aluminium tubing, a 44/56mm tapered head tube to keep the front low, a stiffer bolt through rear end using exchangeable dropouts which will allow you to run whichever standard you desire (142x12m or QR), better tyre & stand-over clearance and internal dropper seatpost compatibility.
Our updated trail geometry has been designed from the ground up for the new 27.5” wheel size: dropping the bottom bracket to an aggressive 305mm. We loved the 425mm chain stay length on the old frame so much that we redesigned the 3 finger bridge to make clearance for the bigger wheels without the need for longer stays. When coupled with a 150mm travel fork and a short stem, the 64˚ head angle (66˚ in the Sag), low BB, bigger wheels and revised geometry result in a long, low and planted feeling bike with improved handling, rollover and grip to really inspire confidence at speed; especially over steep and technical terrain.
The new Mmmbop is a blend of DH stability and uphill tenacity. It will descend and climb with such contradiction that you will be left scratching your head. It is at home on any terrain but happiest when ridden hard, roosting turns and hammering the descents! From tearing up your local singletrack, freeride adventures in the middle of nowhere, smashing out DH runs or racing Enduro; it will take whatever you can throw at it!
- All Mountain/Enduro frame
- Custom butted 6061-T6 Heat treated aluminium tubing
- Fork range: Optimised for a 150mm fork with a tapered steerer but can accommodate a 140/150/160mm forks.
- Updated Trail geometry designed for 27.5” wheels
- Taperlite Seat tube with stealth dropper compatibility
- Three Finger” chainstay bridge is exclusive to Ragley, and allows massive tyre clearance and gives resilience to any attempted chainsuck/derailment. You can fit 27.5” wheels with 2.4in rubber without any chainring or tyre clearance issues.
- Chain stay mounted post disc brake mount (Max rotor size: 180mm)
- ISCG 05 Tabs
- 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- ISO 4210 Certified
- Frame comes with a Ragley 142x12mm bolt through Axle, Ragley Chain stay protector and Ragley QR Seatclamp
- • Head Angle: 64˚Static (66˚ Sagged at 25%)
- • Seat Angle: 73˚
- • Chain stay length: 425mm
- • Seatpost: 31.6mm
- • Rear Axle: 142x12mm Ragley bolt through Axle as standard
- • Seat Collar: 34.9mm
- • Front Derailleur: 34.9mm Band Top Pull
- • BB Shell: 73mm BSA
- • Headset: 44/56mm Tapered - ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/40
- • Colour Options: Green/Black or Chrome/Red
- • Wheel Size: 27.5”
- • Max Tyre Size: 2.4”
- • Size Options: S - 15”, M - 17”, L – 19”, XL 21”
- • Weight: 4.59lbs/2kgs (17” Frame)
DISCLAIMER: Ragley's are sent over here from the UK, so expect up to 12 days for shipment. Also, Ragley is a small operation, and at times may be out of stock of some choices. You will be contacted if there is an issue fulfilling your order.