Ohins TTX M 22
Ohins TTX M 22
- Specifically designed for the Enduro/Gravity segment
- TTX Damping Technology by Öhlins
- Nitrogen pressurized bladder reservoir system
- Easy to set up with enough adjustment range to suit different riding conditions
- External, 3 level high-speed compression adjustment (2 level plus Climb mode on shocks 8.5 and under)
- External, 16 click low-speed compression adjustment
- External 7 click low speed rebound damping adjustment
- DU Bush or Spherical bearing mounting options
- Specific optimised spring range for each shock stroke to reduce weight with 23lbs 4N/mm increments saving 25-30% weight
All Ohlins shock are custom made for your riding weight, riding style, and bike's suspension design. We will contact you shortly after ordering to gather some more information for the shock's custom tune!
World Cup downhill performance in a package to suit any bike, the damper that simply makes you faster, ride harder and constantly look for rougher sections. Ride what you never thought possible, flow through that section where death grip and a prayer was the only option. The limits you had, no longer exist.
The TTX 22 M Custom Series shock absorber is designed to handle the most challenging World Cup Downhill tracks while still providing pedal efficiency for the flat and uphill sections. The twin tube design allows the gas pressure to always backup the low-pressure side of the piston to keep pressure at a controlled level. This ensures consistent damping performance on all types of terrain and improves damping response to give outstanding control of the bike and tire movements.
Low and high speed compression and rebound damping are externally adjustable. Spherical bearings is offered as an option on widths up to 22mm, reducing friction on the shock during side loads to improve small bump sensitivity. Shocks with stroke of 2.5” and less feature the stability mode. 3rd position on high speed adjuster increase compression damping to reduce suspension movements during less technical climbs.
Available in 7 different lengths/strokes with mounting hardware compatible with the majority of bikes on the market. If you are looking to redefine what your bike can do then this is the shock for you. Limits are made to be broken.